Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So I did not get the position, surprise there. I am so sick of this crap. I am a qualified teacher; I have the grades; I have the knowledge, and yes, I do have the experience. Yet, others, whom I do not think are as qualified as me, are getting more interivews than I am. THAT is very frustrating. It's such a catch-22; they want teachers with experience, but they won't hire anyone without ir. If you don't hire me, how am I going to get that experience? ARGH! BOX OF HAIR, I say!

PS - I think I have finally learned when to use who and whom! (maybe)

2 comments:

  1. You know, they might not have hired you because you're running around screaming box of hair. That might scare people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-P <-- that is me sticking my tongue out at you! I thought "box of hair" would be better than $%#@&^*%$#@ (insert any of my choice phrases)!

    ReplyDelete

Lilian
me teach good