Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Class, New Year

And so it begins...a new class, a new year...hopefully, this year I will have more time to post and actually write things down :) I was very bad last year. We have lost a fifth grade teacher; she moved to fourth grade, but our classes are smaller this year so it shouldn't be too bad. I don't get to teach Social Studies this year, and I am sad about that. I also have to teach math, which will be interesting to say the least.

I have 21 students this year, and I think some might be a handful. I have four LD kids and one ED kid. I assuming because I rocked out so hard during my first year, my principal thinks I can handle them. Here's to hoping! I'll be posting pictures of my new class very soon! First day of school is t-minus 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilian
me teach good