Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Job!

I am so excited to tell you guys that I finally got a job teaching in a town where my husband lives!  After 3 very long years, I have finally come home.  I've made some great friends in Stafford, but I am excited to be home and be able to live with my husband!!!  I'm still going to be a 5th grade teacher.  I am so excited!  I can't wait to see my new school.  It's the school I student taught in; however, they have gotten a new building since then.  So I am extremely, extremely excited and happy!

I'll keep you guys posted!
 me teach good's TpT Store

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! What awesome news :) And best of luck on your new school year !!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news! Congrats!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I'm going in to see my classroom today! I'll upload some pics later.

    ReplyDelete

Lilian
me teach good