Thursday, July 5, 2012

My First Award!

I know I'm not supposed to blog more than once a day; however, I got an award today!


It's my very first one!  Gretchen from Always a Lesson gave it to me!!  I'm so excited.  So the rules I have to follow for this award are to:

1.) Follow the person that gave me the award (DONE!)
2.) Link back to the person who gave me the award (DONE!)
3.) Pass the award to 15 more people! (Working on it!  So many blogs already have this award and I'm so new to this!)

So CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 15 AWESOME BLOGS BELOW!

1. Primary Possibilities

2. The {Mis}Adventures of First Grade

3. Kickin' it in Kinder

4. Fantastic Fifth Grade

5. Lesson Plans and Lattes

6. Little Treasures

7. Doodle Bugs

8. Teaching in High Heels

9. Hanging with Mrs. Cooper

10. Ladybug's Teacher Files

11. Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Class

12. Adventure in Sixth

13. Living a Wonderful Life

14. Surviving the First Year

and last but certainly not least

15. Paper, Pencils, and Books, Oh My!

Congratulations again you guys!




 me teach good's TpT Store

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks!! That's kind of funny, too, because I was in the shower thinking of who I should give the Versatile Blogger award to, and I thought, OoooOoo Lilian! So as soon as the post is done, I'll let you know and you can come grab the award!

    Cherie
    The {mis}adventures of first grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thank you very much!! This is really great Lilian.
    What a nice surprise to wake up to this morning!

    Tarita
    Papers and Pencils and Books, Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Love your blog and I'm your newest follower :)

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, this is so lovely!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilian
me teach good