Thursday, August 30, 2012

Open House!

Hi All,

Sorry, I've been MIA.  I have been working like crazy to get my room ready for open house.  I know most of you have already begun your school year, but mine doesn't start until the 4th.  So here is a walk through of my room!  Enjoy!

My door...yeah, I jumped onto the Owl Bandwagon :)

Sign I made for my room

LA Board - all the books are from the different genres we will be studying

My awesome director's chair my friend made for me...you can't see it very well, but it has LOVE written in HOKIE colors!  And, of course, my naglene.


My meeting area...I made those crates using real milk crates and seat cushions from IKEA. I really wanted to make those Pinterest ones, but it didn't have that file lip.

My desk area...on the bookshelf is my teacher's toolbox...it's hard to see though.

my schedule

calendar

Student work board...on the right is my homework board, but I guess that got cut off.

Science board

Math Board

Class library...it's covered up right now because we do guided discovery of the library.

Supplies area

There you have it.  Hope you liked it.

 me teach good's TpT Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilian
me teach good