Sunday, August 12, 2012

TpT Sale!

Teachers pay Teachers is having an awesome sale!  Check it out! 
I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show you what I got!


I'll have all my items for sale! 

1. Making Connections in Reading - strategies to help students in reading comprehension by making connections to their lives and prior knowledge


2. Owl and Polka Dots Classroom Set - tons of stuff for you to decorated your classroom with!  Who doesn't love owls?!?!


3. Owl Themed CAFE Posters - everyone has loved these!  Now you can get them for almost free!!


4. Owl Themed Morning Routine SMARTBoard - a great way to start the morning! See who's here and who isn't!  Easy to understand and simple to use!  


5. and all my other items are FREE!  YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!  GO AND SHOP! Please leave me feedback if you can and don't forget to follow me; I plan on having a ton more stuff!


 me teach good's TpT Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilian
me teach good